From hard copy to digital to students and back!
1. Use Docscan HD (free) to scan images to PDFs...create new folder for the first one then all other subsequent scans will go into the same folder...go into the folder you created in Docscan HD.
2. Export entire folder to Dropbox...select all pages if prompted to combine separate scans into one PDF file (DB seems to work more consistently than Drive)
3. Share the link to the PDF stored in Dropbox via email, Twitter, your teacher website, etc.
4. Students can access from within the Safari app by clicking once to download, and then the "open in" option in GoodNotes ($3 w VPP discount!); annotate and fill out as necessary (can add text, ink, images, and shapes with long press anywhere on the PDF) and then export completed PDF into Drive
5. Students move the file within Drive to the folder they've shared with their teacher if necessary (this assumes they've already set up shared folders with the teacher, outlined here)...
Whola! We've come full circle.